Sunday, September 23, 2007

Investment Philosophy

Did you know that you need only one guaranteed pips sometime in the future in order to become rich? Sure, that s all I need also. When I would be sure that there is in the future a moment where the price will move from one point to another without any risk I would take it and after play golf. Unfortunately there is no such thing as guaranteed outcome in the future.
But certainly what I need for a good income is not 5000 pips per week but 100 or even less. Many will ask, how one can become rich with 100 pips or less per week. Let me answer you: the secret is in ROI. If you do not know, what ROI is, please go and study this subject before you ever start to invest in the futures market.
When I am entering the market, my goal is to take ROI 2 percent – sometimes even one. Consider that you are entering the market the whole month and you have only gained 10 pips because everything went against you in this month. What is the outcome of these bad events on your account when you have gained only 10 poor pips in your trades? The answer is easy – 2 percent on your account because you were always entering the market with a ROI 2. You are still the best.
Using this strategy I have generated about 11 present of income on my account last week. And I am happy with that result.
Shortly what I like to say is fallowing: while using my signals, plan you trade very well. Always consider what is your goal while entering market, how much money should your risk for that and what is your daily target.
Once again: I will put only one signal per day, between 00:00 and 00:30 CET. It will be a pending order. When you enter late please be careful that we are in minus – when signal gained even 1 pips in our favor do not enter the market. When stop loss or limit is triggered do not repeat the move. There will be another day to trade.
Ok. That is all for now. We have beautiful Sunday morning in Central Europe. I will go and relax for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.