Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back to the life - I mean this blog

I do not know why this blogs surface is communicating with me in German. Actually I speak German but I still would like to see it in English. Whatever. I am back. I have revised my life once again and I needed some break.

I have no idea whether someone is reading this blog or not but I do not care. I like to have it as my diary. I will read it later.

Since last post (quite a time ago) I have decided not to place my signals here as I cannot generate any concrete signals any more. I have started simplest ever trading with forex last night and it cannot have signals in its usual terms. Results for this day are very impressive. 4.5 percent return in several hrs. on my main account. I hope it will continue like this in the future. Actually I am sure that it will continue like this in the future because what I am doing is quite logical.

I have detected that in forex market it is very important to find the underlying logic. The logic is very simple and that is why it is very difficult for many to find it. I was using very complex trading method for this market for years and thinking the more complex the method the higher return. For me the opposite is true. Simplest trading methodology gave me best return jet.

It is amazing to fallow the path of my trading development: I have started it very simple (I actually bought signals - do not do this EVER!), after disappointment I have started to trade by myself and had good performance all in all. With the time my trades have turned to be very, very complex with lot of modelling and my performance was decreasing. At the end I was unable to generate any profits, because I lost trust in myself. I couldn’t understand the market any more. It was frustrating. That helped me to move back to the simplicity. The market forced me. Now I am back to the simplest method ever and I feel myself satisfied.

To remember: to be successful you need several keys to the market: the first is simplicity. the rest will fallow in next post.

O yes, actually I have decided to improve my dancing skills. I really enjoy it.

No comments: