Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stress and pleasure

I think I have reached the level in foreign exchange market investment when I can say that I enjoy it. I have still worries when my position is going 50 pips down before coming back again but at the end I enjoy the trade and I have constant gains - 7 now in a row. Before restarting my life it was absolutely not clear that I would ever have such results. MSI published on this blog on daily basis is a good additional tool to see where the market sentiment is. Last weeks it was very bullish. Today it has started to become more neutral - it is my impression, exact analysis will come later. But as I said MSI is only an additional tool. I my analysis I am mostly quite technical using one very complicated theory called Market Profile to see exact support and resistance zones and very simple analytical tools to see where market is going. And according to these tools I remain bullish.

I have lot of work to do but first time since years I have time again to enjoy my hard life. I can afford it (in terms of time) to go to some nice restaurant in down town and stay 3 hrs. there speaking about philosophy and not about investment, I can have a good break sitting if front of some nice cafe having a cup of hot tea (very good for such a cold weather). Therefore you will hear more and more about this part of my life in the near future (in case everything goes like I plan it).

As for FX again: I had a good return of 2.2 per cent today on my main account and I think this is very good result.

Now I go back to work. I will be quite late back home today so I do not know whether I can put my MSI tonight on the web. But tomorrow morning it will be for sure there.

All the best.

No comments: