Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just in a sentimental mood

I am sitting in the office in down town while writing this post. At the same I am listening to the classical music, quite powerful and fast (no idea what exactly, just something from internet radio) but it does not help me to change my sentimental mood.

The entire day was so constructed that one has to be in a sentimental mood. I discovered that I still cannont understand people living around me and I will remain the foreigner for the entire life if I will stay here. You know why? I was going down to the street to meet friend of my and on the street I saw one girl and I am sure she has noticed me also. The point is we are in the same dancing class and we happen to dance together. Actually she is very friendly in the class but on the street she has ignored me completely. Actually I do not care about this but I am asking myself: why are people here so...they look so sad and so depressed. I cannot understand that. Actually I am in very, very wealthy country where most of the people have everything they need for the good life - everything but not a happiness – not a good personal communication. Even here in my office - I have noticed that we hardly communicate with each other. I often ask myself: why? At the beginning I thought it was me who was not communicating but it is absolutely not true. I am quite communicative man in society where there is a need of communication. But these people can spend entire day without saying a word and just went home to forget another senseless day.

Who cares, my decision is clear: I am what I am and sometimes these people around me can turn me in a sentimental mood´- In a mood where I miss the normal communication. But that is all harm they can cause. Important is to keep going.

Forex market was quite calm today. It hardly moved to some direction. As I have predicted EURUSD has reached the strong support at 1.4830 and was pulled back to the opening price, so I am still long without any gain or loss. I have to return to my home to make a deep market analysis but I am quite positive that I will remain long for the last trading day of this week.

Rest coming tomorrow - wish you better communication then I have had today.

No comments: