Tuesday, November 20, 2007

EURUSD - All time high again but still a buy

Well, well, well, while I was taking my dancing class and enjoying a cup of green tea with my very cute dancing partner USD fell to the record low against dollar again. Actually I was expecting this fall and I have good gains on my accounts. About 4 per cent return today. The question is: what should we do now? My trading methodology is strongly supporting the idea that we should continue buying Euro against Dollar. Now I think 1.5000 is quite achievable target. So I go long tonight again.

Currently I am doing a research for the doctor title at one Central European University. It will be no surprise that subject of my research is Central Bank communication and EURUSD price action. I now plan to do the impossible. I am going to introduce a new EURUSD index which is supposed to have a forecasting ability. Actually this index is a part of my trading methodology and I am using it every day. But the problem is my trading methodology exists only in my head. Well, it is not actually a problem. Probably I will never write it down because I want to keep details for myself. Only part of this methodology which I will offer to the audience is this index. The index is based on assumption that daily speculations about the future action of FED are a driving power of EURUSD price and it is measuring that exact speculation strength in order to forecast the future price development. I am planning to publish the index every day on this blog (I mean changes in this index). But some patience is needed as I have to systematize everything. I do not plan to put great details of this index in coming months or so - I like to keep it for myself for a while. However the complete description of this index will be published in my doctor thesis sooner or later - I am willing to make it free for everyone.

Details will fallow in this diary - I am working alone, allow me some time.

I was just looking on my profile and saw 40 visitors. Just wondering, who are you guys? Whoever, my warm greetings.

No comments: