Friday, November 16, 2007

Forex Signals - Worth to buy?

First time since months I have decided to go short in EURUSD - this is actually only pair I trade on regular basis. I am in insignificant plus right now but still will keep my positions open.

By the way: second key to the forex market is patience. Sometimes you can earn a fortune in Forex in several minutes (I assume you are news trading) but sometimes you need days, weeks or even months to come to your money. It is up to you which trading style better suits to you.

Today I was thinking about forex signal providers. I tried lot of them and I would like to share my experience with them.

First question which has to be answered is: why and when are we buying or using such signals? 1. When we have no experience in forex market 2. When we are failing to generate income. That is ok. I used to use forex signal providers for both of the cases.

Now second question: Who and why sells forex signals what are reasons behind? Well answer on this question is quite difficult. I cannot understand why should I bother and sell signals writingSMS and mails everyday when I have some methodology which helps me to push a button and earn 3000 pips monthly? When this is true, I must be so incredible rich in coming months that I do not need to sell signals for additional money. That is why I have decided to never buy any signals ever in the future. Before I came to this logical decision I tried some signals - I would not name these companies here because what is not working for me can work for someone else - but biggest losses of my life were generated while using their service. None of them has generated some profit.

But it is not whole story. There are signals which are free. There are lot of people or group of people which are providing such "service." I’ve tried them also. Imagine: they are much more better then paid services. Why? It is logical: these people have a good trading methodology which works for them and they would like to share it. Like me - I like to share my experience with everyone.

The best free signal provider I have ever seen on the net is Cindy. I do not know her full name and I do not remember her Web Address but if you Google Cindy and Forex you will find her easily. She is very good but nothing for me. Because her signals are swing signals. That means she can hold positions for weeks and go in 300 - 400 pips minus. I am a person who likes to see what he or she has right now. I open positions today and like to close positions today does not matter with loss or gain. But I still encourage everyone to take a look at Cindy’s web site. Even if you do not use her signals you still can gain a good experience.

As for other free signals: as said, there are a lot. Just Google them and take a look on their performance. Mainly they are very honest as they do not need to sell anything.

That is all for today. See you again in coming days.

No comments: