Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bad news and good mental shape

One of h best customers of my told me yesterday he likes to end our partnership because he did not like my quite long break in management of the accounts. That hurts quite hard but I am in a good mental shape and my reaction was actually very calm, so calm that I was surprised by myself. I wrote him a good and large mail why I needed this break and what I intend to do next – actually he must see that the returns since I have started to work are impressive and there is no rational reason for quitting. Yesterday I had 2 per cent return on my account again – so I am motivated to keep going.

Today I remain long in EURUSD acknowledging that like yesterday it can move against me before going up again. Good supports are 1.4830 and 1.4780. Lets see what happens.

At the same I am working on my index which I have promised to publish soon on this blog. I guess I can start publishing starting next week.

That is.

No comments: