Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sports and the life

I am very tired at the moment of this writing. I was fencing for the three hours in the fencing club first time since three weeks or more. I lost lot of parties and that brought me to the idea: I should do things like my character – I have to fence as I feel it and not like French guys do – because I am not French. So I have changed the strategy my last fights and I was fighting very aggressively – like man of the south. What does it mean like? I am a main of the south. I think my biggest problem is I have spent years in the Central Europe. I was always trying to adjust my character to the character of people living here. It actually never worked. I have to abandon this strategy. You know why? Because as I have returned to my national “roots” I won the fight.

I love sports. I do lot of sport because it is always teaching me what strategy would be better to use in my life. Thanks to sport I have learned that there is a time to attack, there is a time to defend, there is a time to change tactics, there is a time to use your emotions and a time to control them. Last thing I’ve learned is that I have to use the origins of my character to my advantage and not suppress it.

Well let’s see how I will apply this theory to my life starting tomorrow – I will report the progress.

As for forex: I am still in my long trade in EURUSD and waiting for breakout. 1.4660 is a very strong resistance once break occurs it has to go to the levels of 1.4720 without any problem.

I will discuss the forex market next day in greater details – now I need to sleep.

I remain.

No comments: